Monday, December 12, 2011

Italian adventure

My husband and I were lucky enough to be able to attend our dear friends Faye and Michael's wedding in Italy back at the start of October.  The wedding was held in the most glorious agriturismo in the Valpolicella region.  Faye, a very creative girl, had planned and made everything down the bread bags for the dinner tables (made from of dish cloths, they were so cute!).  But Faye asked me to do the flowers.  She ordered them, gave me some inspiration pictures of what look she was going for and left me to it!  Here are a few pictures of the results!





























We had the most amazing time at the wedding.  It was such a honor to be able to do what I love for friends.  Thank you for letting us be part of your special day and weekend.

Tashi x

No comments:

Post a Comment