Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Chanel...actually!

I had a blast working on a birthday cake for a huge Chanel enthusiast...and figured that it would be a wild surprise for the birthday girl to cut into her cake....and expose the Chanel logo on the inside!

I started it out by making a cookie cutter in the shape of the two "C's". Then I baked the requested carrot cake and a small vanilla cake (for the inside filling).

Then I used the cookie cutter to remove the logo from the carrot cake, and replace it with the cut out from the vanilla cake. Repeated this fun profess a few times, and stacked each layer side by side...therefore ensuring that each cake slice would have the fun logo!

And here is how it came out!


I was too excited that I forgot to take a picture of what the cake looked like before it was cut!

How much fun is this logo inside the cake though!?

Can't wait for the next fun cake opportunity!

Thanks!
T&B


No comments:

Post a Comment